Welcome!

Welcome to Pikkles and Ice cream...Visit us regularly for ideas and updates to complete, organize and decorate your nursery, or playroom. Visit our sister blog "Hip Kid Digs!" for ideas for your tweens room as well as other great organizational projects and ideas.

Thursday, January 3, 2013

CHEERS TO 2013...

A new year is once again upon us (which makes me realize just how long it's been since my last post).  2012 was a stressful year for myself and many others but I am looking ahead with positivity and a focus on creating a fabulous design business focused on nurseries, kids rooms, and playrooms.  I would like to invite everyone to follow one or both of my blogs as my goal is to post great ideas for chidren and families at least twice a week in addition to any rooms that I complete.  I look forward to a happy and blessed new year for my family and yours...

No comments:

Post a Comment